James And Sons Automotive - Auto Repair

Hooksett, New Hampshire 3 comments

I am writing a good review for James and Sons Auto of Manchester, NH.

I am very impressed with this auto repair business. I've been looking in the area for a good mechanic and feel I have found it with James and Sons Auto.

I have been taking my vehicles to this business. I am quite satisfied with the work done. I feel this business knows what they're doing, charge reasonable prices, are very polite and are very knowledgeable in auto repair work. I would recommend this business to my family and friends also.

G.J.M.

Review about: Positive Experience.

Comments

paramedic218Nh

James and sons are the most crooked *** for auto mechanics, these crooks tell you there are many issues with the car, and charge you an arm and a leg,but if you take your car to another car mechanic they cant find any issues, james and his lover steve are both felons who should never have gotten a mechanic and state inspection license,they like to rip honest hard working and the elderly off :eek :eek :eek :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :sigh :sigh :sigh

james and sons wishes back on march 10,2010 i brought my durango to this auto shop for an inspection they failed it saying the brightness of the headlights and the tire tread were dangerous and wanted $906.00 to get the durango to pass, i brought it to another shop and was passed no problem and told that james and sons pulls this *** all the time trying to ripoff hard working people for repairs that are not needed what people should do is avoid james and sons automotive in manchester,NH at all cost :( :( :? :(

SuperSatan58

You do know that he is now being investigated by The New Hampshire Attorney General and The Better Business Bureau. Even probably being arrested today for threatening.

James and Sons Automotive-(James Hebert, Owner..."Shady Businessman")

Suncook, New Hampshire 44 comments

Update by user Sep 23, 2011

James and Sons Automotive LLC

120 Massabesic Street

Manchester, NH 03103

603-622-1208

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2011

On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert.

Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called my husband saying he went online to see what the value was on the car he sold them an demanded another $500.00.

On 9/23/2011, Mr. Hebert and some of his friends showed up at our home. They were trying to reposse the car.

We found out that Mr. Hebert had another key and entered the car taking everything out of it.

Review about: 2002 Nissan Sentra.

Comments

If you were the owner of the car as proven by the Certificate of Title Mr. Hebert entered your car illegally and should have been arrested and charge with theft.

If you didn't call your local police department the you simply let him get away with it.

If he charged you less than the car was worth that's your gain.

Once the money changed hands, the Title was transferred to you and there was no outstanding contract that stated that you owed any more money on the car then the car was wholly ajemtewyours. Hope you prosecuted Mr.Hebert.

#452022

The so called “neighborhood watch” is none other than the Brady’s up to their same old lies and libel. I’m sure if the admin investigates they’ll find another matching ip address.

The truth is, James was offered a considerable sum to work as a technician for another shop, without having all the hassles of an owner. In a down economy this was a great decision for James and his family. The owner of the building has listed the building and it’s contents for sale. Feel free to contact the realtor, who is obligated by law to disclose if any illegal activity occurred there. You will quickly discover the truth.

Now, let’s talk about the quality of person making this claim. Melany Brady. This is a woman who purposely overdosed her child on Tylenol and lost custody of that child to her mother. The abuse of the child caused permanent brain damage and she has no part of that child’s life now, even 11 years later! This is a woman lied about being in dire straits in order to borrow $5,000 from her mothers neighbor, only to never pay that back. This is a woman who has repeatedly tried to scam the firefighter community by collecting donations for her husband/ex husband/ fiancé/ boyfriend, (depending on which story she’s telling) who needed an “immediate, life saving, amputation” several years ago… Yet John Brady is still limping around today without surgery, yet the donations were never returned. This is a woman who consistently lies and scams in everything she does, wasting the time of government employees on a weekly basis.

This is a woman who claimed on this very page, to be several different lawyers, which was discovered by the site admin.

This is a woman who lives in such a fantasy land she still thinks she and her guy have done nothing wrong, and that there won’t be a judgement day.

I could continue, but I’ll wait until she digs herself an even deeper hole.

These allegations of Kitt telling her stories and people saying she is lying is false.

I am a friend of the family and I borrowed their car back in August 2011 and damaged it. The company "Pep Boys" did what she is saying.

This Heywood person and other users are covering up what was done by these businessess and James Auto Body to make him look good. They are all friends of Mr. Heberts.

All users are deframing Kitt's reputation for the sole purpose to lie for Mr. Hebert. They are not aware of the truth and are being told lies by Mr. Hebert.

Hey Kitt a.k.a. Melanie Brady a.k.a. NH Paralegal:

Go take take your threats of restraining orders and other jibber jabber and stuff them up your disgusting, unwashed *ss!

Kitt is Melanie Brady who is a Manchester, Nh scam artist known to the Manchester Police Dept. and someone not to be given one inch of credibility. Do a search on pissedconsumer.com and she makes a hobby out of posting ridiculous claims against various businesses, all no doubt who are in the right.

That`s funny. He has had that car since last week.

What does Melanie have to do with the car since she didn't purchase the car?

Besides, James cannot do anything with the car because John and his mother have the title (clear of all leins ). Also, they asked the court to have the right to repo the car back to them.

It's funny that Melanie Brady (kitt) would claim the car has been crushed at Murray's in her post on November 21.... Especially since the car has been parked inside James shop since October 20th.

Kitt

Everyone who just adores James I have a question for you all. Do you spend an hour or more on your knees blowing him?

Tell James if he wants his car, it has been cubed at "Murry Auto Recyclers".

He put an inspection sticker on a car that would not pass state safety. So who is a *** (James "Deceptive" Hebert).

Al,

You can take James and stick him up your ***!!! James sold my mother-in-law and husband a piece a ***!!!

I have moved on and brought a better car than the death trap that James sold them. As for getting a life...you need to get one.

My life is fulfilled with holding a degree in legal science, my 2 children, husband among other things. I have letters from the BBB and NH Attorney General stating that James and his business is under investigation.

all of the negative posts on this board are being made by the same person. "M" why don't you wake up and smell the coffee that you are a disgraceful, sad human being who needs professional help? Some free advice - Start doing something useful with your life instead of being a scamming drain on society.

My son goes to James he has an EXPENSIVE CAR.

Nothing but good things to say. My niece goes to him. I go to him. My husband goes to him.

I hope I will never have to change mechanics. BBB gives James and Son an A-. HMMMM. I give him and his his business an A+.

@ Mark

This is the only screen name that I use and have. James has not owned that shop for 3yrs..

He took that shop over in 2009-2010. So who are you trying to ***?

I cannot comment on other peoples experience with James and Son, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the honesty and professionalism of James. I have been going to this shop for over 3 years and have never had a problem with the service.

The diagnosis I may not have liked, but that is the issue with my car, not his service. He has in the past not only saved me money on unnecessary repairs, he has shown me what needed to be done along with the database and reference from the manufacturer on what needed to be done.

I will be going to James and Sons in the future. The only coamplaint I have ever heard comes from this person using one moniker(screen name) or another.

Kitt

If James has the car than why are we waiting for a tow truck and the detective with the paperwork to authorize us to have the car after the judge signed off on all paperwork?

James doesn't have the car you dumb ***!!! By the way what makes you think that I will be going to jail.

I wasn't there when the transaction of the car from James to my husband and mother-in-law took place. I was up at the Elliot Hospital!!!

Speaking of the RO, I was sick in the hospital. The clerk was suppose to give the judge the fax from the Concord Hospital so that the case would be continued.

That's ok! I went to the courthouse today to file a motion since I was in the hospital due to an illness to have the RO Hearing rescheduled.

FYI - the restraining order Kitt was trying to hide behind has been thrown out due to false claims.

The car in question has been seized by state police from Kitt and husband, for return back to James.

Kitt and family are looking at jail time and they are so delusional that they keep pushing the lies, lol.

Just give it up kitt if anyone has a future in valley street it is you and your husband. Accept the loss let it go move on with you life maybe even grow up and stop blaming other ppl for your problems. There is a reason James has the car and the reason is that you lied!

@Justice

Not that its any of your information but a detective called my mother-in-law and husband (the two that made the deal with James..."not me") and is releasing the car back to them. The detective from Manchester Police Department also told them that he is waiting for a judge to sign off on an arrest warrant for James seeming how he filed a false report. I hope he likes doing time in Valley Street.

@Justice

Not that its any of your business but a detective from the Manchester Police Department called my mother-in-law and husband (the two that made the deal with James..."not me") today and is given the car back to them!!! Also, the detective is waiting on an arrest warrant to arrest James for filing a false report. I hope he likes doing time in Valley Street.

KITT I would love to hear what you have to say about court today? You and your husband are scam artists and today it was proven in a court of law that you have been full of bullsh*t.

You paid with a fraudulent check so your whole story was completely made up. People like you deserve to rot in jail.

You scam people and as if that was not enough you turn around and try to ruin their businesses, this is not the first time nor do i think it will be your last because you are ***. I just hope one day that it all catches up to you and you can spend the rest of your lives in a cell where people like you belong.

PAY HIM B*%$#

Thank you for leaving us a message. You just helped james violate the restraing order. Manchester PD is being notified and James will be looking through bars some time today.

James sold my husband and mother-in-law a piece of ***. They went to go have the car inspected and it failed. So what do you have to say now about your *** saint!?!

Stop being a *** and pay him what he is owed! I have know the owner personally for years.

I was happy when he open his shop because i know he is a honest hard working man. I take my car to him for everything. He even helped me out when my car broke down and I was out of work!

He let me pay a part of the bill to get my car back and allowed me to pay the rest as soon as i could. James From James & Sons auto is a Saint in my eyes

SuperSatan58

“The defendant shall not have any contact with the plantiff, whether in person or through third persons, including but not limited to contact by telephone, letters, fax, e-mail, the sending or delivery of gifts or any other method unless specifically authorized by the court”

So, if any of you here are friends of this person then the law is on Kitt's and the Family's side and this person can be arrested.

took my car to james and sons once biggest mistake i have ever made the two guys who work there (james the owner, and steve) are both morons that should not be classified as mechanics i took my car in for a simple issue the check enginge light cam on james and ons told me it would require around $ 4,135 in work i told them i would think about it went to another shop they hookedit to a computer and was told it was just becuase the seal on the gas cap was gone yet the ripoff, conartists james and sons wanted over fout grand what a bunch of crooks :( :( :( :(

OHHHHHH, You go girl!!! :grin

I am glad to see that your taking no more *** from people here.

You have my email address an number. Please let me know if you ever need my help.

I like this post :)

I agree! James and Sons are very deceptive.

I don't know this Kitt person but I can tell you that when any automobile has a problem, its never fixed right.

I came upon another site where it says that "if your engine light is on that they will use the OBD device to reset the light to off and then tell you to drive the car for 50+ miles and then the company will slap an inspection sticker on".

I have seen James and Sons do this and if these people need help in court, I will be more than happy to testify.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You believe one man just because your friends with him? Friends do lie to friends just like a company lies to their customers.

I have read every m*********ing posts' that there is on this issue. I hate to tell you all this but grow the f*** up!!! This case is civil and the owner knows it.

If the owner was smart and thought that something didn't seem right. Then he should of kept the title until the car was paid for. Trust me when I say I was in the same boat when I lived in California. I was told the same thing that the owner and Kitt are being told.

Kitt

James is lying through his teeth. He just printed those today to save his skin.

My mother is holding on to the real printouts.

I called Manchester PD and there is no investigation pending.

Like I was told, this is a civil case. James is causing problems since their is a restraining order against him.

It's interesting how as more and more holes get punched in your stories you just switch to a different lie.

Do you not realize that shops keep records of repair orders, invoices, and parts receipts? As someone who has needed receipts reprinted, I can tell you that those documents are just a few clicks away at any time.

It would be a real shame if the repair order was posted online to reveal your ridiculous lies for what they are.... That may just help shatter your delusions and pull you out of your altered reality.

Kitt

Y'all think that your friend James is such a good guy will I have news for y'all. I had James fix my 1998 Cadillac STS.

I brought that car to another mechanic and asked him to look at the work James claims he did. James said he fixed the waterpump, changed the oil and fixed other repairs which I paid for. The mechanic who looked at it tonight said that nothing was touched or fixed. So James ripped me off!!!

He didn't replace the waterpump. He didn't change the oil or fix other issues with my car.

He even sliced and duct taped my brake line. This mechanic knows about Cadillacs more than James does.

Kitt

Copyright Laws (Fair Use)

The doctrine of fair use developed over the years as courts tried to balance the rights of copyright owners with society's interest in allowing copying in certain, limited circumstances. This doctrine has at its core a fundamental belief that not all copying should be banned, particularly in socially important endeavors such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research.

Business photographer

Here is a tricky thing about pictures from the interenet. When pictures are displayed on the net for the public to see and are not copyrighted, then they can be used by anyone.

When you post pictures, there is a security measure that is used where if someone says that the material is copyrighted, then no one else can copy and paste your pictures. You should really look into that.

The photos used in this complaint were taken by me, and are my intellectual property. They are used under agreement by James and sons automotive, and I have granted no authority for them to be used here.

I do hereby demand that my intellectual property be removed from this and any other site not otherwise authorized, immediately.

Failure to comply will result in legal action.

Thank you for your time.

Kitt

For y'all info its not us saying this ***. It happens to be the neighbors in the neighborhood who is telling my family and other neighbors that James is running drugs and a chop shop out of his garage.

Do you honestly think people are just gonna come right out and say it? Y'all think that the neighbors like James? If the neighbors are telling the other neighbors this...they don't.

After Norm was done with the garage, people didn't want a garage in their neighborhood. I give you a list of names that want James and his employees out of the neighborhood.

Kitt, why don't you invite the cops to James's shop this week? your allegations are of him running a chop shop and dealing drugs which I’m sure the cops would love to get involved.

And once they find that you were blowing smoke they might come back to you for false information? That i'm sure will add to all the other issues piling up against you and your husband? James is NOT running a chop shop, dealing drugs etc.

He however is A HONEST MAN trying to provide for his family. no matter what you try and do on the internet you will never ruin his reputation.

Kitt

hey that kid named who are you calling a drug dealer i dont deal drugs and keep up the slander because the lawsuit and restraining orders will be filed agianst james and sons, i dont use or sell drugs however there are several people and i can name all of them in the neighborhood that say james is running a chop shop for stolen cars and parts, including d.tremblay,l malone,r,brady,j,michelson and no these are not friends of mine i cant stand these people unlike you and your friends sticking up for james and thats wrong those checks are 100% accurate with the money in the account because if there were no funds certegy check service would not approve them as they do @ walmart, and other stores that use certegy to authorize payment. so stop causing trouble you dumb peckerwood :p :grin :grin :p

James and sons has been servicing my van for years. He has always always been reliable and affordable.

He also is very understanding and flexible! He and his staff have won me and the kids over!!!

This review is a total lie. James and sons is the only place i take my vehicles to be worked on.

I don't know whats worse, this completely false story about James and Sons, or your fraudulent checks.. James Hebert from James and Sons is one of the hardest working, honest mechanics around, and would never do anything to try to screw anyone over.. I will continue to recommend to all my family/friends to James and Son Auto

I have known James for many years and have never had or heard of any issues with his service or reputation .

I HAVE however been following your sladering posts across the inetrnet.

Yu wrote a bad check /fake check and dont want to pay for the car. That is Auto theft and check fraud ... but you are a paralegal and part time officer corect .. LOL so you already know this.

So know the list of charges are

Fraud

Theft

Slander

Libel

impersonating a officer

my family's been going to James and Son's auto since he opened. he works on my cars, my fathers and family friends.

i send everyone to him becasue i know he's the best one around and honest. i've bought a car from him before and never had a problem. i will continue to go see him and send family to see him because i know what you are accusing him is FALSE!

James is honest and a great bussiness owner, i highly doubt he would ever do that and if he was paid with a fraud check then technically the car was never paid for, so technically the car is still his. Stop slendering him and his shop.

false,

hey why can't you pay james and son the $ you owe him with all that drug money you got kid don't act like a saint

James and sons is a great business.... The person starting these is gulity of fake checks trying to pay for the car that he bought from James and Sons. He IS the SCAMMER not James and SONS

This review is 100% FALSE. The person posting it is trying to cover tracks of creating fake checks and trying to use them for payment! Police have been involved!

or maybe you paid with a bad check and now are trying to ruin his rep because he wants the car back

View more comments